New to Zen?
You are welcome to join us for any of our practice periods, whether you are new to Zen or are experienced in Zen or any other form of meditation. See our regular weekly and periodic Saturday schedules for more information.
You do not need to be a member to participate in our programs. However, if you are interested in learning about Temple membership click here.
News and Upcoming Special Events
- Spring Temple Work Day - To be held on: Saturday, April 18, starting at 9am until mid to late afternoon. We will be working on various projects such as: Replacing the front cedar fence; Spreading mulch in the garden and; General garden work. Let Ray Demers know if you will be able to join us for all or part of… Read More
- Spring Sesshin 2015 Audio Recordings Available - Audio recordings from Boundless Way Zen’s Spring Session 2015 are now available online at: http://www.boundlesswayzen.org/audio/bowz/sesshin-2015-03/ Enjoy!
- Coming and Going Sesshin 2015 Audio Recordings Available - Audio recordings from our 2015 Coming and Going sesshin (formerly known as Ango) are now available online at: http://www.boundlesswayzen.org/audio/bowz/cags-2015/ Please come join us at the BWZ Temple in Worcester between now and March 5th if you can. Even if you can’t join us physically you can still hear all the talks and discussions online. More… Read More
- Jukai Ceremony - The next Jukai Ceremony will be at the Temple on April 18th, 2015 at 3pm.
- Check out Melissa’s new article in the Shambhala Sun - The enlightenment stories of the ancient masters are confounding to conventional mind. Their truth is revealed only when our whole being becomes the koan.