New to Zen?
You are welcome to join us for any of our practice periods, whether you are new to Zen or are experienced in Zen or any other form of meditation. See our regular weekly and periodic Saturday schedules for more information.
You do not need to be a member to participate in our programs. However, if you are interested in learning about Temple membership click here.
News and Upcoming Special Events
- Introduction to Zen Meditation Workshop - On Monday, May 11th at 7 PM to 8:30 PM. Zen is about waking up to our true lives as human beings. The discipline of Zen is simple to learn, and takes a lifetime to practice and integrate into daily life and work. In this workshop, we will learn about Zen Buddhism and the basics… Read More
- Check out Melissa’s New Article at Shambhala Sun - Buddhanature: The Good News of Mahayana Buddhism (Shambhala Sun: May 2015 issue) Original sin vs. original goodness: Mahayana Buddhism offers a more hopeful view of human nature. Zen teacher Melissa Myozen Blacker reveals how nondual practice frees us from our temporary obscurations and reveals our true, awakened nature. Read full article here.
- Zen Movie Night – May 6th @ 7pm - On Wednesday, May 6th at 7pm, the Zen Movie Night series continues at the Boundless Way Temple with "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".
- Spring Temple Work Day - To be held on: Saturday, April 18, starting at 9am until mid to late afternoon. We will be working on various projects such as: Replacing the front cedar fence; Spreading mulch in the garden and; General garden work. Let Ray Demers know if you will be able to join us for all or part of… Read More
- Spring Sesshin 2015 Audio Recordings Available - Audio recordings from Boundless Way Zen’s Spring Session 2015 are now available online at: http://www.boundlesswayzen.org/audio/bowz/sesshin-2015-03/ Enjoy!