New to Zen?
You are welcome to join us for any of our practice periods, whether you are new to Zen or are experienced in Zen or any other form of meditation. See our regular weekly and periodic Saturday schedules for more information.
You do not need to be a member to participate in our programs. However, if you are interested in learning about Temple membership click here.
News and Upcoming Special Events
- Boundless Way Zen Polo Shirts Are Available - Boundless Way Zen polo shirts are available for purchase: Men’s and Ladies’ sizes S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL. Black color only. Each purchase supports Boundless Way Zen. Order by Tuesday, December 30th! To purchase please click here.
- Zen Movie Night: The Truman Show - Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 This 1998 movie, directed by Peter Weir, with a screenplay by Andrew Niccol, stars Jim Carrey as Truman Burbank. Truman doesn’t know that his whole life takes place in a massive set, populated by actors hired to be his wife, friends, co-workers and neighbors, everything controlled by the mysterious Executive Producer,… Read More
- Boundless Way Temple Book Group - Come join us for an evening of exploring the tradition and practice of Zen Buddhism through reading and discussing books by contemporary Zen teachers.
- Check out Melissa’s new article in the Shambhala Sun - The enlightenment stories of the ancient masters are confounding to conventional mind. Their truth is revealed only when our whole being becomes the koan.
- Support the ongoing work of the Boundless Way Temple! - Please read more about this opportunity to support our practice and our community.
- Preparing for Jukai: Rakusu Sewing and Precepts Study Groups - Jukai…is to acknowledge to yourself the importance of wisdom in your life.