We are dedicated to helping every student find a meditation practice that fits his or her unique personality and deepest intention for awakening. And we are committed to the integration of practice into daily life.
New to Zen?
You are welcome to join us for any of our practice periods, whether you are new to Zen or are experienced in Zen or any other form of meditation. See our regular weekly and periodic Saturday schedules for more information.
You do not need to be a member to participate in our programs. However, if you are interested in learning about Temple membership click here.
News and Upcoming Special Events
- Zen Movie Night: Fierce Grace - Wednesday, December 3rd, 7pm When watched through the lens of meditation, many mainstream and independent movies reveal implicit Zen themes, about the nature of suffering and the possibilities of awakening. Each month, we will watch a movie as a demonstration of the Dharma in ordinary life, and then engage in discussion. When Harvard expelled faculty… Read More
- Boundless Way Temple Book Group - Come join us for an evening of exploring the tradition and practice of Zen Buddhism through reading and discussing books by contemporary Zen teachers.
- Registration is open for Rohatsu 2014 sesshin! - Rohatsu Sesshin December 4-7, 2014 Teachers for this retreat: James Myoun Ford, Roshi is both a Unitarian Universalist minister currently serving as minister of the First Unitarian Church of Providence, RI, as well as a priest in the Soto Zen tradition. He is a Dharma successor of both Soto priest Jiyu Kennett, Roshi and the… Read More
- Check out Melissa’s new article in the Shambhala Sun - The enlightenment stories of the ancient masters are confounding to conventional mind. Their truth is revealed only when our whole being becomes the koan.
- Support the ongoing work of the Boundless Way Temple! - Please read more about this opportunity to support our practice and our community.
- Preparing for Jukai: Rakusu Sewing and Precepts Study Groups - Jukai…is to acknowledge to yourself the importance of wisdom in your life.